Author Topic: USA Hard Times and Civil War Tokens  (Read 619 times)

Offline andhaugh

• View Profile
USA Hard Times and Civil War Tokens
« on: May 16, 2017, 08:30:12 AM »
Would be nice if these tokens were preloaded as a choice selection within the "Private issue coins" series.  In the meantime I do know that your software allows me to manually setup a series for these tokens with the right click feature and then add my own pricing list.  Thanks

Offline Wild Man

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Exact Change software for coin and currency collectors
    • Email
Re: USA Hard Times and Civil War Tokens
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:53:52 PM »
We have several new databases in the works now; one of which is hard times tokens.  It’s going to take some effort to gather the images necessary to accomplish this task so if you have some examples, I’d like to encourage you to consider scanning each side and sending the images.

We’re nearing completion on a database of U.S. pattern coinage and we’re scanning images of arcade tokens (nostalgia for those of us who spent our teenage years in coin-operated video arcades). We’re also working on a database of unique parking tokens.  Recently, we posted a new database for the island of Alderney; if you download the price list for these coins (it’s listed under Europe) then the program will automatically add Alderney to the “Add countries” menu.